The next disc!





Like someone knows, im recording a new album about the most nostalgic videogame ever: Captain Tsubasa II. In a few week, maybe months, it will be released.
Its been a hard work make possible this little dream come true. I have passed years listening the originals, writing the musical notes, and now recording them. I have passed years postponing this project.
Some sountracks have not been easy, since they circulate few ones and incomplete scores in Internet of the same ones. I have extracted some little less that impossible and I still have some more.
Only I still have for recording the intro of the game, the music of the team of Nankatsu (the team where Tom Plays) and some really very interesting tracks! I believe that the whole they would be 16 soundtracks those that I extracted. And I have desire of extracting some more as the music that sounds when one does not begin the game and the relator falls asleep. To record all the tracks is very laborious, I believe that if I record all those that I extracted I do not come not to the half.
Finally, all that comes very soon! Today, since I am accustomed with my anxiety I leave some in order that they listen!





And if you do not know the game just to listen to it, though I did not record the best even!

0 comments:

Post a Comment